Non-destructive testing for foreign objects
- Easy operation: The RV-5020DV is equipped with a dedicated, embedded operation panel. Operation is so simple that anyone can use it easily.
- Various image processing functions: With one button, you are able to zoom in or out images, adjust contrast and brightness, reverse white and black and display images in colors.
- Compact enclosure:The tube-below design makes the RV-5020DV cabinet compact. This allows the RV-5020DV to be smaller.
- High-energy X-rays: The X-ray tube voltage can be as high as 110 kV, making it possible to inspect thick metal and shoe soles.
- Two-person evaluation: Having two judges decide whether a product passes inspection (OK or NG) improves the accuracy of the examination process.
- File management: OK and NG images are automatically saved with different file names, and you can easily search and review files later.
- Continuous inspection mode: Examine 5000 pairs of low shoes in 8 hours (excluding evaluation time)
- Inspection in a short time: The captured image of the next inspection item can be held during image evaluation, creating an efficient inspection process.
- Report: Summarizing results for clients is facilitated by a convenient reporting function.
This foreign object X-ray inspection instrument for shoes, apparel, sundries and bags features images from two different directions acquired simultaneously. RV-5020DV has two line sensors that enable collection of dual images at 0° and 20° at the same time, with the results presented on two separate screens, decreasing the possibility that foreign objects will be overlooked. It is possible to set the brightness and contrast individually for the two screens, making this system effective for the detection of foreign matter of various shapes and sizes. Like other instruments in the RV series, the RV-5020DV features simple operation, and the system is housed in a compact cabinet.
Two line sensors
RV-5020DV has two line sensors that enable collection of dual images at 0° and 20° at the same time which improves inspection accuracy
|Benefit||Foreign object X-ray inspection instrument|
|Core attributes||Dual view system|
|Core options||Input/output table, label printer|
|Core dimensions||1825 (W) x 1204 (H) x 903 (D) mm|
|Mass||544 kg (core unit)|
|Power requirements||1Ø, 220 V ± 10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Booth number||Date||Location||Event website|
|European Crystallography Meeting||D09||-||Vienna, Austria||Website|
|Texas Narcotics Officers Association Conference||-||South Padre Island, TX||Website|
|Pennsylvania Hazmat Conference||Champion, PA||Website|
|ACS Fall 2019||-||San Diego, CA||Website|
|CLIA Labs Conference||-||Atlanta, GA||Website|
|NGAUS 2019||-||Denver, CO||Website|
|Colorado Drug Investigators Annual Training||-||Breckenridge, CO||Website|
|JASIS 2019||-||Chiba, Japan||Website|
|CMA 2019||-||Niagara Falls, ON||Website|
|Recycling & Waste Management (RWM) Expo||-||Birmingham, UK||Website|
|Virginia Hazmat Conference||-||Norfolk, VA||Website|
|Aluminum USA||302||-||Nashville, TN||Website|
|GSA 2019||-||Phoenix, AZ||Website|
|Analitica Latin America 2019||-||São Paulo, Brazil||Website|
|Continuing Challenge||-||Sacramento, CA||Website|
|WESTEC||2113||-||Long Beach, CA||Website|
|CBRNe Protection Symposium||30A||-||Malmo, Sweden||Website|
|MS&T 2019||-||Portland, OR||Website|
|Canadian Manufacturing Technology Show (CMTS2019)||-||Toronto, ON, Canada||Website|
|SEECAT 2019||-||Tokyo, Japan||Website|
|Lab Asia 2019||-||Kuala Lampure, Malaysia||Website|
|Gulf Coast Conference (GCC 2019)||-||Galveston, TX||Website|