DIVISION: Rigaku Innovative Technologies, Inc.
POSITION: Deposition Technician
Rigaku Innovative Technologies is seeking a Deposition Technician.
- Support production and development of coatings using multiple vacuum deposition tools in a cleanroom environment.
- Operation & maintenance of Vacuum deposition systems and ancillary equipment
- Assist in equipment modification and Tooling Installation
- Execution of preventive maintenance and Troubleshooting activities
- Work as part of a team that executes Daily Run sheets provided by Coating Engineers
- Substrate Preparation and Product cutting
- Following Contamination Control Protocols associated with Clean Room Operation
- Utilization of Syteline ERP and other Microsoft Databases.
- Other duties as assigned by Department Manager
- Excellent vision
- Ability to lift 35 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to stand while performing duties and monitoring chambers – up to 75% of the time
- Ability to use/wear required PPE
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.