World’s most powerful θ:θ X-ray diffractometer
Powder diffraction, trace phase analysis, thin films with in-plane experiments
- In-plane diffraction arm for in-plane measurements without reconfiguration.
- World’s most powerful diffractometer utilizing an 18 kW rotating anode X-ray source.
- Highest sensitivity for measuring trace phases.
- Independent θ/θ geometry for horizontal sample mounting.
- CBO optics: focusing and parallel beam geometries without reconfiguration.
- High resolution optics.
- XRR, GI-XRD and SAXS capabilities.
- Structural analysis of thin films using <em>in-situ</em> in-plane XRD
- Automatic optical alignment maximize instrument uptime and minimize cost of ownership.
The TTRAX III is the world’s most powerful diffractometer. Utilizing an 18 kW rotating anode X-ray source in a θ/θ geometry provides the perfect system for demanding applications. Both thin film diffraction and the determination of trace phases in powdered samples benefit greatly from the TTRAX’s high powered source.
Engineered for Versatility
The TTRAX incorporates both Cross Beam Optical technology (CBO) and an independent in-plane scattering axis to provide the widest possible range of measurement geometries without the need for system reconfiguration. Experimental capabilities include standard powder diffraction, glancing incidence diffraction, in-plane diffraction, high resolution diffraction, X-ray reflectivity, and small angle X-ray scattering (SAXS). The TTRAX III can be configured with a wide range of optional attachments for maximum flexibility.
|Product name||TTRAX III|
|Technique||X-ray diffraction (XRD)|
|Benefit||Powder diffraction, trace phase analysis, thin film metrology, SAXS, in-plane scattering|
|Technology||Automated high-resolution θ-θ multipurpose X-ray diffractometer|
|Core attributes||18 kW rotating anode X-ray source, CBO optics|
|Core options||In-plane arm (5-axis goniometer), many stages and accessories|
|Computer||External PC, MS Windows® OS, system software|
|Core dimensions||1300 (W) x 2300 (H) x 1200 (D) mm|
|Mass (core unit)||Approx. 1100 kg|
|Power requirements||3Ø, 200 V 50/60 Hz, 72 A|