A cutting-edge diffractometer for all your crystallography needs
An upgradeable single crystal X-ray diffractometer for structural analysis of small molecule samples
- Up to 50 W microfocus X-ray tube with multilayer optics
- High precision 4-circle kappa goniometer
- State-of-the-art HPC technology detector, the HyPix-Bantam
- New cabinet design with controlled sample and cabinet lighting
- The system conforms to the most stringent of X-ray safety guidelines
- CrysAlisPro: Powerful, user-friendly software, comes standard with AutoChem3.0 for fully-automated structure solution and refinement
- Simple dual-source upgrade
The XtaLAB Synergy-i single crystal X-ray diffractometer includes a high-flux, low maintenance microfocus sealed tube X-ray instrument with a high precision 4-circle kappa goniometer and Rigaku’s own Hybrid Photon Counting (HPC) X-ray detector known as the HyPix-Bantam. The XtaLAB Synergy-i contains the latest technology and can be upgraded from a single source to a dual source instrument. The system can be equipped with Cu and/or Mo sources allowing for a broad range of sample types to be evaluated. The XtaLAB Synergy-i is controlled by the fully-integrated, user-inspired CrysAlisPro software package that is capable of collecting and processing data efficiently and accurately, so you achieve the best data possible. The XtaLAB Synergy-i is a full-featured single crystal X-ray diffractometer that requires little servicing to maximize uptime and throughput. It is the ideal diffractometer for crystallography research laboratories.
Whether you select a dual source microfocus configuration or a single source microfocus configuration the XtaLAB Synergy-i contains the latest technology, from the sources to the detector.
- The scintillator-free hybrid photon counting (HPC) detector has been designed by Rigaku to ensure cutting-edge performance with true digital photon counting technology for unparalleled sensitivity.
- The microfocus PhotonJet- i sources (Cu/Mo), available in dual or single source configurations, have low power consumption, yet provide high flux in order to study a variety of sample types.
- The 4-circle Kappa goniometer ensures that the most efficient data coverage is achieved even for the lowest symmetry P1 samples whether Cu or Mo radiation is used.
|Product name||XtaLAB Synergy-i|
|Technique||Single crystal X-ray diffraction|
|Benefit||3D structural analysis of molecules|
|Technology||Upgradeable single crystal X-ray diffractometer|
|Core attributes||X-ray diffractometer with kappa goniometer and HPC detector|
|Core options||Oxford Cryostream cooler|
|Computer||External PC, MS Windows® OS, CrysAlisPro Software|
|Core dimensions||1300 (W) x 1875 (H) x 850 (D) (mm)|
|Mass||550 kg (core unit)|
|Power requirements||1Ø, 90-130 V, 10 A or 180-260 V, 4 A|
This adapter kit enables high pressure research using diamond anvil cells (DAC).
*Please check with your local sales person if your DAC is supported
The Oxford Cobra is the non-liquid nitrogen Cryostream. Combining the efficiency of a Cryostream with the advantages of a non-liquid system, the Cobra offers the ultimate solution for both macromolecular and small molecule crystallography.
The 800 Series Cryostream is the most robust, efficient and user-friendly liquid nitrogen based low temperature system available today. Specific features include a superior laminar flow system, meaning virtually zero risk of icing, extremely quiet running and a fast-start system resulting in a cool-down time to 100K of just 20 minutes.
The XtalCheck system includes software that facilitates both visual and diffraction imaging of crystallization experiments. With the XtalCheck system, one can easily survey many crystallization experiments by eliminating the need to harvest and cryo-cool samples. Moreover, one can perform serial crystallography experiments, by collecting data from multiple crystals, to achieve complete data sets that can be used for structure solution.